Monday, July 21, 2014

Welcome!

A friend and colleague of mine has read some of my writings and "handbooks" I've prepared for the TKES evaluation in our county.  She suggested that I create a blog and post some of the items I've written as well as creating a space for others to give/receive feedback/advice.  So, here it is.  I've never done this before, but am willing to take a step.

Here are some links to essays and ideas I've had in regard to TKES.  Please feel free to look at them and let me know if they are helpful, you need other resources, etc.

Respectfully,
Dr. M. Glenn Cason
Dr. Cason's Online Portfolio

Instructional Strategies
Instructional Strategies That Work


Advice and Teaching Methods


Selected School Law Topics
Thoughts & Quotes Regarding "A Teacher's Pocket Guide to School Law"


TKES
TKES: Lesson Plan Design
TKES: Checks for Understanding
TKES: Differentiation
TKES: Mastering Concepts and Skills
TKES: Remediation and Enrichment
TKES: Keys to Your Successful Evaluation
TKES: Lesson Plan Design for Band


Handbooks and Other Resources
Classroom Instruction That Works, 2nd ed. Results
Instructional Strategies That Work
Saxophone Handbook
Surviving a Doctorate: Year 1

1 comment:

  1. Glen, great idea! Thank you for doing this. Many educators are confused and intimidated by TKES. Your links are really helpful!!

    ReplyDelete