Monday, November 14, 2016

TKES Documentation--what can be said....?

The two white ones on the left were my original pieces of evidence for each of the 10 Standards and 72 Elements; in many cases, there was more than one piece of evidence for each item.  The middle notebook, "Curriculum Notebook" is our school's place for our lesson plans, data samples, samples of grades, charts, etc.  The brown/gray notebook is our "Communication" notebook for parent contact, student contact, e-mails, behavior log, etc.  The new yellow folder is the result of Georgia doing away with the SLOs (see earlier blog posts) after barely implementing them; it contains professional learning sessions, reflections of those sessions, how to implement that professional learning, etc.

It is "funny" that all of this was encompassed in my original two white notebooks.  What is also funny is that none of these documents are "fluff" in any way; they all document what I do, why I do what I do, what I plan on doing, why I'm qualified to do what I do, etc.

Teaching has changed over the years....

No comments:

Post a Comment