Saturday, September 13, 2014

Observation Preparation--upon further review

I do not like uncontrolled variables that affect me (or my certificate).  I do not want documents uploaded into The Platform if at all possible.  It was my assumption that I would have my first 20 minute observation this past week, potentially Thursday, then Friday; I was not observed.  However, during that time, I decided that one variable that could slip past was my Evaluator not looking into the cabinets were my lesson plans and evidence were located even though I had informed him/her where the materials were.  To remedy that, I put both on the table where s/he would observe me (I did not have the lesson plans standing up like that; I did that for the picture.)

I also learned something about the teaching process, student interaction process, and the communication process in anticipation for my observation - as I had 12 class periods to anticipate being observed.  I will post that information soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment